As a part of the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, the Greek government has issued a decision to keep all seasonal hotels closed till end of May including our hotel. We fully support this prudent measure, which is aimed at ensuring the safety of both guests and our staff.
As respect to our Guests, we will be offering re-booking flexibility and cancellation waivers for all online reservations, so we do encourage you to keep your reservations active for the 2021 season.
Change our Hotel's Standard Cancellation Policy for this Season:
Super Flexible: The guest can cancel free of charge up to 48hrs before arrival. No prepayment needed.
*The guest will be charged the 50% of price of the reservation if they cancel within the 48hrs before arrival.
If guest doesn't show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
For online reservations with arrival date prior to May 31th 2021:
- Eligible to modify the dates of your stay without any fees as well as a free room upgrade upon availability
- Modified reservations are exempt from rate difference if rates are higher during new selected period (this does not apply for months July – August)
- Cancel your stay and receive a full refund of your booking
For online reservations with arrival date between June 1st 2021 – October 30th 2021
- All reservations are eligible for modification of the dates of your stay without any fees apart from the rate difference according to period
- In case of refundable reservations, guests have the ability to cancel free of charge up to 48hrs prior to arrival date
Please note: If you have made a reservation with a tour operator or an online travel agency, please contact your provider for further assistance.
Health & Safety 2021
The safety of our guests is our top priority. We are adopting updated measures to ensure you feel safe in your destination. Our staff will strictly follow the advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We are currently preparing the following control measures:
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and surfaces
- Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels and credit card terminals
- Stations for hand disinfection in various locations of the hotel
- Increased focus of hand hygiene for all staff members
- Staff member training based on CDC & WHO guidelines
- Updated instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards
- Changes to all food and beverage services in an effort to mitigate risk of contamination
- Changes to housekeeping services - decorative throws and pillows to be removed from rooms
What can you do on your destination to protect yourself?
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitizer
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away and then wash your hands
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Wear face masks were is required
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.